[3830] CQ WW RTTY OK2ZAW SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY OK2ZAW SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:53:46 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: OK2ZAW
Operator(s): OK2ZAW
Station: OK2ZAW

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Solnice
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:  463  78310      10      59    13
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  463  78310      10      59    13  Total Score = 78,310

Club:

Comments:

Thanks everyone for QSOs. This was my first RTTY contest. Thanks Franta
OK1DF/OK7RY for all his advice! I have really enjoyed it. I could not run all
the time of contest. I have tested new 4el wire yagi - OK1VWK design. The
elements are not enough, hope to test 7el soon :) US signals were very strong!
The bigges "wow" signal did have HC8/K6AW! I heard more 7 US states and 8 DXCC
but LP is not enough to get it at my own CQ :(

RIG:
---
IC-7400
power 100W