[3830] EPC-RU VA7ST SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EPC-RU VA7ST SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 00:36:53 -0700
                    EPC Russia DX Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   8     8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 64

Club:

Comments:

Started out looking for TARA Rumble Qs but European PSK63ers were coming through
in such numbers I couldn't help but try and work a few. So I joined in EPC --
love the higher-speed PSK, but with <100W each way on a fickle band, it was
tough to complete Qs. Half an hour of trying and only eight in the log, but was
an enjoyable half hour.

I'm sure the TARA Rumble was on Saturday, but I didn't hear anyone in it.