[3830] CQWW SSB IU9T(@IT9GSF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fabio.grisafi@libero.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IU9T(@IT9GSF) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:46:18 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IU9T
Operator(s): IT9GSF, IT9ESW, IT9EQO, IT9INO, IT9STG, IT9NJE, LY5W
Station: IT9GSF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Sicily
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  180    12       63
   80:  569    23      104
   40: 1475    36      116
   20: 1128    38      123
   15: 1714    39      134
   10:  204    28       80
------------------------------

Club: Vytautas Magnus Univ Radio Club

Comments:

Great job with our special guest Saulius (Sam) LY5W. We had to repair 160, 80
mts and to build 40 and repair other antennas. Great job by IT9EQO with
Beverage antennas. Not ready untill 2359Z with software and radios. We had to
repair many things during the contest. We can do more with good ops like Sam.
Prepare for CQWW CW. WinTest was a new software for us. Hope to buy other K3s
and we need antennas for 40 mts. Good study be4 the contest helped us very much
to have a good QSO/Points rate. We didn't many common mistakes of other years.
Regards to fellow contesters that worked us on the bands, hope we have been a
good multiplier for you, expecially for those little good opening to USA on 10
meters.
Ciao from Sicily,
CU in CQWW CW CONTEST....