[3830] NCCC Sprint K6NV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6NV LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:48:14 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Dec 17

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Truckee, CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4     2
   80:   7     4
   40:   5     2
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  16     8  Total Score = 128

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Where was everyone?  The winter "RF Hole" must be here, seems to sit on the east
side of the sierras.  Could hardly hear anyone from the bay area.  Thought
conditions might be good when my first Q was with K0PC, then hardly anyone from
the east, a couple from the Pacific NW, 160m was the best, but not for CA, N6ZFO
usually pounds in here and I could hardly hear him, but not enough activity
there.  Last week was hardly any better.