[3830] RAC Winter VE5RAC(VE5CPU) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve5cpu@imagewireless.ca
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE5RAC(VE5CPU) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:45:37 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE5RAC
Operator(s): VE5CPU
Station: VE5CPU

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   12     37        4        5
   80:   35    135        8       11
   40:   34      6       81       10
   20:   34      6      390       11
   15:   15      6      335        9
   10:    1      2        1        1
    6:    1      1        1        1
    2:    1      3        1        1
Total:  133    984       33       49  Total Score = 584,496

Club:

Comments:

I volunteered to run the VE5RAC call from my home station.  It was a bit of a
slow start, but the low bands picked up as the evening progressed but with 40m
going long, it left it up to 80 and 160 to add to the log.  Daylight broke and
kick started 20m at 17z and by 20z 15m was pretty much open around NA, coast to
coast and north to south.  15m and 20m provided some nice 150-175 QSO's per hour
runs that made for some very enjoyable time in the chair.  It was great to be
able to work a bit of DX and share holiday greetings with all the participants.