[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:07:09 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 7

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  10      9
   80:  22     16
   40:  16     11
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     36  Total Score = 1,728

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After two weeks of 1 hour events.... WOW was this over fast!

My start on 40 was bad.  I had very few couplets, had to call CQ most of the
time and.... what the heck was that crap on 7.037?  Fortunately 80 meters was
much better and that saved this weeks score.  My move to 160 might have been a
bit late, but the time there was productive with a good Q to Mult ratio.

All in all - lots of fun once again.

Hope to work you all in NAQP.  We will be running Multi-two as NC4KW, so time
to reconfigure the station.

73,
Bruce - N1LN
(aka: NC4KW)