[3830] NAQP CW N5QQ(@KC5FU) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5qq61@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5QQ(@KC5FU) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 08:53:52 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5QQ
Operator(s): N5QQ
Station: KC5FU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   71    29
   80:  121    40
   40:  234    48
   20:  169    43
   15:   74    28
   10:    8     5
-------------------
Total:  677   193  Total Score = 132,015

Club:

Team: CTDXCC Serranos

Comments:

Thanks K5PI for putting me on the team and thanks for all the Q's from everyone!
This contest was fun as always. Of course had to do tower work Sat morning, so
got 160m sloper up at 90ft and finally sat down in the operating chair at
12:05! Whew!

Worked hard on mults this time and missed 200 goal by a smidge.

40m was a blast starting about 2300 or so, had a 130+ hour which is best for me
in quite a while.

160m sloper helped out tremendously. Had to throw tuner in line at last
second.

#2 K3 radio failed Saturday morning 5 minutes after turning it on with ERROR
+12v that wouldn't quit.

N5QQ