[3830] NAQP CW W6YI(N6MJ) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Dann6mj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6YI(N6MJ) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 12:47:36 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6YI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   76    32
   80:  225    49
   40:  335    55
   20:  333    59
   15:  250    51
   10:   78    24
-------------------
Total: 1297   270  Total Score = 350,190

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks to Jim, W6YI, for the use of his station and the great hospitality once
again.  The station performed flawlessly.  Even the noise stayed away.

The 2 weak links for me this time were 10 and 160.  It was great to have some
q's on 10, but it looks like the stations up north had a better opening.  It
was strange to miss FL and AL on 10, but even tried moving some guys and
couldn't hear them.  160 is always a struggle from down here and it was no
different this year.  Many mults cqed in my face, and running was ineffective.

Congrats to KL9A and N5KO for great scores.  Thanks to everyone for the qsy's.

73,

Dan N6MJ