[3830] RTTY Roundup WO7V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo7v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WO7V Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:24:53 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
   80:   74
   40:   34
   20:   99
   15:  181
   10:    0
------------
Total:  388  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 12  Total Score = 25,608

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Formally W7JDE, first contest using this recycled call.  Used to be held by
Gerald.  Did better than last year.  Did hear some South America on 10m but the
conditions were so bad I couldn't work them.  When running it seems that I was
always working stations off the back of the beam no matter which way it was
pointed.  Twenty meters didn't seem to be the usual mosh-pit however 15 meters
really did most of the heavy lifting.  Didn't have to fight the radio much,
everything worked the whole way.  There is something to be said for low power.
No complaints from the neighbors.