[3830] RTTY Roundup KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:54:16 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KK7PR
Operator(s): K7ZS,KE7AUB,AD7XZ,K7NAA,N7BEF,KI7Y,KE7IHG
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: or
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:  239
   40:  326
   20:  357
   15:  328
   10:
------------
Total: 1250  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 39  Total Score = 118,750

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Wow, a TWOFER weekend at the K7ZS Contest Clubhouse!  On Saturday, the Portland
Radio Contest Club used half of the station for the ARRL RTTY RU, while I did
the NAQP CW on the other half.  Then, we finished out the RTTY contest on
Sunday.  Only minor compromises on the band choices on Saturday, as we could
not both use the same band at the same time.  It all worked out well.
A better score than last year, and a few new PDXRCC members participated: Steve
N7BEF, Steve KE7IHG, and Andy KE7AUB.  The repeat 'offenders' were yours truly,
K7ZS, Jim KI7Y, Jennifer K7NAA and Joe AD7XZ.

The station performed well, virtually no interstation interference on the Dual
Contest Day. N1MM and MMTTY worked flawlessly, and the Henry 2K Classic X kept
the clubhouse toasty, in spite of near freezing temps outside.

Thanks to all put us in their log!  We kept the spirit of the PDXRCC alive -
Radiosport for the FUN of it - we had a blast.

73 de Kevin K7ZS, trustee for KK7PR and the PDXRCC.