[3830] RTTY Roundup WB4YDL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WB4YDL Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:39:33 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WB4YDL
Operator(s): WB4YDL
Station: WB4YDL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   57
   40:  603
   20:  500
   15:  119
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1279  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 55  Total Score = 144,527

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

It was good to get back in the saddle again. This was the real first contest
after the station was rebuilt. I do love RTTY as a contest mode. I could have
spent a bit more BIC (butt in chair) time, but overall, it was just good to get
back into it. 40M was tremendous â?" I could have spent the whole contest
running 40M. 15M wasnâ??t bad but had lots of QSB on Sunday.

It was great to see such strong participation.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL