[3830] RTTY Roundup N6AN(@W6UE) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidchodge@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6AN(@W6UE) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:46:52 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:50

------------
   80:   38
   40:  105
   20:  112
   15:   88
   10:   50
------------
Total:  393  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 16  Total Score = 26,724

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was just going to hunt for some missing states for WAS and TPA with my CW
driven K3 RTTY generator. ME, ND and UT (1 heard) managed to elude me.
Nevertheless, when I discovered that I would actually get answers to my CQs the
time began to add up. And that is probably when I turned on the amplifier to run
500 watts instead of 50. I was surprised to find my activity approached 12
hours. Time flies when one is having fun!
Thanks for the QSOs.

David N6AN