[3830] RTTY Roundup W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 20:21:48 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 2

------------
   80:   22
   40:   45
   20:    4
   15:   41
   10:
------------
Total:  112  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 3  Total Score = 4,592

Club:

Comments:

I spent Saturday working NAQP CW, so worked some RTTY for half an hour or so
afterwards, then another hour and a half on Sunday afternoon.  Conditions
seemed to be good both days. I personally didn't have any major interference
issues between RTTY and CW during NAQP which was much appreciated.  Nice to
hear neighbor and new ham, KR0L, working the RU contest as well!  Thanks for
the Qs ...

73, Bob, w0bh