[3830] RTTY Roundup KR1ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alex@kr1st.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KR1ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:28:15 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ladson, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

------------
   80:   57
   40:  233
   20:  351
   15:   61
   10:    1
------------
Total:  703  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 39  Total Score = 66,082

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: IC-756ProIII
Pwr: 100 Watts
Sfw: N1MM/MMTTY
Ant: 20-10m: 33ft doublet N/S @ 50ft
     40-10m: 46ft doublet E/W @ 52ft
     40-10m: 44ft vertical doublet
     80-40m: 160m trapped inverted L with 22 radials

First of all, congratulations to Mako, JE3HHT, for winning the 2010 Yasme
Excellence Award! It is a well deserved achievement. I think many of us owe him
a debt of gratitude for his excellent MMTTY (and other) software. Without his
software, which forms the basis of many excellent software packages, we
wouldn't be turning in scores as high as we do now. See
http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/ for more information.

I can't remember the last time I worked so many MN stations in a weekend.
Wasn't sure if I somehow dropped into a MN QSO Party. :-) Working Ethiopia was
a real treat! I missed only ME, ND and MS for WASIAW (WAS In A Weekend :-) ),
and worked 9 out of the 14 Canadian provinces. I had hoped to work more DX,
though.

My best effort yet, still with only tree supported wires.

I hope to see ya'll again in the next one! Thanks for the Qs!

73,
--Alex KR1ST.com
http://www.airlinkexpress.org