[3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:01:35 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 17:08

------------
   80:   17
   40:  123
   20:  157
   15:   18
   10:  315
------------
Total:  315  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 26  Total Score = 23,310

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Hello all

Had a rocky start on Saturday, only worked for a couple of hours. Finished out
on Sunday morning worked a lot of stations Stateside on both 20 and 40 meters.
Heard EU on Sunday morning but hard to work so only got a few here and there on
15 and 20 meters. Got my zepps back up in the air but only 30 feet, need to look
at the possibility of getting them higher. Used the Yaesu Mark  V Field, 100
watts into my loop and the zepps. All in all, I did better than I thought that
I would, and look forward doing better next year.

Cheers and 73,

Frank KG4IGC