[3830] RTTY Roundup W4RM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RM@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4RM M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:57:57 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM,W7IY,K5OF,K4RG,K4UVA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  231
   40:  415
   20:  528
   15:  241
   10:
------------
Total: 1415  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 65  Total Score = 175,460

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We had a lot of problems in the first hour of the contest.  I think most was
operator error and then we had to start a new log.  So, the score will be a
little high as I need to merge the two logs.

Had a GOOD time not great as this was a RTTY and not CW.

But it was good to get the team back together and have a great time.

Solved some other amps problems on 160M with the station as we time to trouble
shot and fix before the ARRL DX CW.

Band conditons were good on 15M and that allowed us to keep our rates up
throughout the contest on the other bands.

See you in ARRL DX CW.

No more RTTY till next RU.

73 Bill W4RM