[3830] NAQP SSB W4AN(@WW4LL) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4AN(@WW4LL) M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 07:42:33 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W4AN
Operator(s): K4BAI, KU8E, NA4BW, WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  110    32
   80:  316    50
   40:  894    63
   20:  438    46
   15:  131    19
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1890   210  Total Score = 396,900

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Of first importance is, what a great time it was operating with John, Jeff &
Brian again.  After all, that's what it's really about isn't it?

15 was a bust as was 10, although in hindsight, there was one brief opening on
10 that we should have jumped on.  "My bad", as I didn't make the call to go to
10 for ten minutes as John's rate was so good on 20 at the time so I figured we
would make that up in total Qs running.

The station improvements made this year are paying off and Brian absolutely
rocked 40 meters.  He stayed in the chair for 6 straight hours before having to
leave to go home.  Jeff took over on 40 and picked up almost another 300 Qs on
that band.  15 played out very early so we had no choice but to go to 40 and
what a bonanza that turned out to be.

I thought I was just about done with the station improvements, with the
addition of the Optibeams and FTDX 5000 radios, which I love, but K4WZ and I
have a couple more antenna changes to make because of some interaction on 20
meters, due to antenna spacing.

Our next major effort will be ARRL DX CW with OPs K1ZZI, K4BAI, KU8E, WA2MBP, &
W9SN.

Thanks to everyone who worked and tried to work us.

73'....Fred WW4LL