[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3832@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:15:50 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan21

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      3
   80:  17     10
   40:  24     19
   20:   2      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     33  Total Score = 1,584

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Apologies to W4NZ. Right into the NS Ted came back to my call on 40m, but when I
reached underneath the separate flat screen monitor to pull out my X-KEYS
Desktop unit I had forgotten to position, something came loose and the monitor
went dark.  It took me two minutes of shaking and pulling on things before it
mysteriously came back on to operate.  Major QLF ;-)

Had another QLF moment with Kirk/K4RO on one band, and called out of turn on
top of Todd/WD0T once.  Sorry, guys.

This week was a flip-flop of last year.  Condx were better in the LQP last
night.  Really appreciated all the NS gang who turned out for the event.
Several were either traveling, QRL or forgot.  Got a chuckle out of TyPA's
creative name BUG last night.  W0BH said it's a good thing he didn't use RAID.
That would be a 'Killer' name to use in the LQP :^)

I need more NS practice-practice-practice.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust