[3830] CQ160 CW W0ANT Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bryonveal@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W0ANT Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 06:36:37 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0ANT
Operator(s): W0ANT N0AH KC7CPM
Station: W0ANT

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 665  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 10  Total Score = 104,300

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Great time. Worked into EU, KL7, KH6, and JA with other Carabbean mults too. All
with K9AY single loop, Icom Pro III, 100 watts, and Cushcraft MA160V.
Mississippi was last state. Had to wait until earlier this morning to find DC,
VT, and MS.  All called on our run frequencies. Was fun having our neighbor
Bill, KC7CPM help with the IT and equipment we used during contest. Was fun to
WAS 160M in under 26 hours. The reverse beacon system is interesting to
understand propagation. Was amazing as we tracked our signal strengths with
various skimmer reports- See you in Dayton!  Anna  W0ANT and Paul  N0AH