[3830] CQ160 CW KC4HW Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KC4HW Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 08:50:38 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: al
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 93  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 16  Total Score = 14,872

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

HP=200 Watts.  No RX Antennas!  TX antenna was an inverted vee with the apex at
65'.  Maybe next time I can help both the RX and TX antennas.

Really not much of an effort.  Conditions seemed better Saturday night than
Friday.  Friday night mostly worked Caribbean DX.  On Saturday night managed to
work KV4, CE1, CR2, EF, OM, E7 and S51.

Was really trying to work some more states, I need AK, ND, WA, RI and UT to
complete WAS LOTW on 160m.  Picked up WA, RI and UT, perhap they will be LOTW.
Heard two AK stations pretty good Sunday morning, but could not get them to hear
me.  Never heard anything from ND.  Oh well gives me another reason to try next
time!

Thanks for the Qs!

Jim/KC4HW