[3830] CQ160 CW KI7MT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KI7MT Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:12:13 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 756  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 16  Total Score = 135,825

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to CQ Mag for another great contest.

Was not fun working this one. Local QRN was S9 to 15 over most, if not all of
the time. Have yet to identify the source. If you made it in the log, you had a
good signal fer sure. I pulled the plug Very early on Saturday morning, and
about midnight on Saturday evening. If I can't find the noise source, I doubt I
will be in the 160M SSB.

Logs uploaded to LoTW and eQsl.CC.

73's
KI7MT