[3830] CQ160 CW N4KG Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@AOL.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N4KG Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:09:34 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG
Station: N4KG

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 265  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 52  Total Score = 135,000

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Alternated time between this contest and calling VP8ORK on 80M unsuccessfully.

Missed Idaho and North Dakota, VE4,8,VY1,VO2.  ALL Search and Pounce plus
Packet
except for one CQ to catch the KY guy moving up the band.

Best openings to Europe occurred from 0500 to 0730Z Both Nights.

Never needed to use my Beverages, just listened on my Inverted L to East and
Elevated GP to NW (with intervening tower acting as a Reflector).

Tom N4KG in North Alabama