[3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:36:12 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 33

Total:  QSOs = 1341  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 67  Total Score = 584,388

Club:

Comments:

Condx were poor the first night.  Only 35 countries 22 EU and 34 JA,  The second
night was better.  We added another 103 EU and 33 JAs plus 34 more countries.
George did his running thing while I drove him crazy insisting on having the
rig for calling S&P.  Somehow we manage to preserve our friendship even when I
go non-linear (class C).  About 0600Z the second day, the band opened to Europe
and finally we could work anyone we called.  We just multed down for an hour and
a half and added 30 mults!  It was a great time.

In fact I liked it so much that I couldn't stop.  I was thinking that the test
ended at 0000Z Sunday evening and was calling away for an hour with no success
when some friendly guy stopped by to tell me the contest had been over for an
hour.  Did I ever feel foolish.  I guess that I can call that a senior moment
but I'll take it after over 50 years of doing contests.

I sure love this hobby.

73,

Chuck