[3830] CQ160 CW N6ML(@N6RO) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N6ML(@N6RO) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:44:16 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N6ML
Operator(s): N6ML
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 1021  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 37  Total Score = 331,200

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3, AL-1200, wire 4-square, beverages

One(!) more QSO (pre-log-check) than last year (but I didn't run over the
allotted 30 hours this time), but way down on mults. Apart from CS2C, EU didn't
become workable until late on the second evening, no "real" AF (only EF8M) and
AS/OC was sparse too.

Worked all states except ND in the first few hours. Had to wait 'til the
morning for ND, and several more called me the second evening.

DX worked:

AF: EA8
AS: 9M2, HL, JA, JT, UA9, XU
EU: CT, CU, DL, EA, EA6, EU, F, G, GD, ON, OZ, PA
NA: C6, CO, FM, HI, KL7, KP2, KP4, V3, VP9, XE
OC: DU, FO, KH6, VK
SA: CE, HC, P4, PJ2

Most exotic call was 4F9HXB. I was sure I'd busted that one, but it looks
legitimate, and I'd seem him spotted on other bands. Clicked on a spot for
KH2L, heard his CQ, and tried calling, but then he vanished.

I know condx weren't so great because I only got spotted by one EU that I
couldn't tell was calling - sorry, GW3YDX... some day I'll be able to hear
you!

Thanks as always to N6RO for use of the station...