[3830] CQ160 CW EE1R(@ED1R) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW EE1R(@ED1R) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 01:52:47 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EE1R
Operator(s): EA1CJ, EC1KR, EA4SV, EA4RE, EA4KG, EA4AOC, EC4DX
Station: ED1R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Avila
Operating Time (hrs): 28

Total:  QSOs = 974  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 64  Total Score = 590,824

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

Is our first participation in this contest who Multioperator ... very excited
and eager to have fun with a simple instalation...

The weather was not, we had snow all weekend and coold temperatures.

Our impressions are good with respect to the antenna used (L inverted), but we
need better reception (beverage) towards the next year.

Our indicative CW (EE1R) has also given us problems, was hard to be understood
by some distant stations ... we hope will be more familiar with the passage of
time, if not, next Contest will use our contest call (ED1R).

We have worked well NA (40 states/provinces) and we are left with the desire to
work a JA station, because on Friday before starting Contest sounded pretty good
but during the Contest with the infernal EU noise was really impossible.

The Contest also served to restore the rhythm of some operators on CW Contest
and other colleagues to start in telegraphy.

Taking advantage of the time we have participated in the UBA DX SSB Contest
with the callsign EC1KR in category M/S HP, there was not good conditions and
we made over 950 QSOs and 151 multipliers.

Our QSL will be confirmed by the Online QSL service (in few days) offered by
the Radio Club Henares web site: www.radioclubhenares.org/rch-qsl-services/

Photos and more will be online very soon in our contest web site: www.ed1r.com

See you during the next Contest (CQ-160M-SSB).

EE1R
Team: EA1CJ + EC1KR + EA4SV + EA4RE + EA4KG + EA4AOC + EC4DX
Rig: FT1000MP-MKV + TL922 + M-MKRII
Ant: L Inverted + 15 Radials
www.ed1r.com â?" www.radioclubhenares.org