[3830] CQ160 CW W3DQ Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W3DQ Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:56:43 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ, K2PS
Station: W3DQ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Washington,. DC
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 790  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 39  Total Score = 205,508

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Yet another fun time for K2PS and me from the District of Columbia, where we had
more participants than Idaho (touche)!

Still no decent receive antennas, so we didn't hear as much as we'd like (sorry
Rich/KL7RA... Pete heard you for only a fleeting moment). Funny, though, our
country count was up this year... go figure!

2nd contest in a row with no visits from Murphy. That's a record, too!

See you in the next one

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

K3, Alpha 78, inverted-L