[3830] ARRLDX CW WE9V SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WE9V SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:19:04 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:   63    53
   80:  160    77
   40:  256    87
   20:  703   106
   15:  311    98
   10:   47    43
-------------------
Total: 1540   464  Total Score = 2,136,720

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

80/160 on Friday night was great from this QTH, smashing
my previous mult totals on those bands, even though I
was in bed before midnight and didn't get up until after
sunrise (both nights).  40 was lacking for me again,
but not a lot of effort put there.  20 seemed great both
days.  Had some training that I had to go to on Sunday
morning, so I completely missed the high bands.

My highest mult total ever, by 66 mults!  But less Qs
than last year, so not a personal best score for me.

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com