[3830] ARRLDX CW AL9A SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AL9A SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:07:28 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 6:25

  160:   30    16
   80:   68    19
   40:   52    21
   20:  327    47
   15:   16    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  493   113  Total Score = 167,127

Club:

Comments:

Not nearly as much chair time as I had planned on.  Mother Nature showed up
Friday with a 6" snow dump followed by another 2" by Sat. morning.  Spent more
time plowing snow than operating CW!  When I finally got going Murphy decided
to visit with various problems with my logging program and the newly installed
hot water heater.  Missed the good 15M opening on Sat. and it never got going
on Sun.  Hope to do better next time!