[3830] WPX SSB WP3C SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WP3C SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:56:09 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): WP3C
Station: WP3C

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: Utuado, PR
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:  806
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  806  Prefixes = 496  Total Score = 1,880,336

Club:

Comments:

The first night I did 550 qsos and the Saturday there was an electric storm and
the 80M turns 20db of noise and at 3:00pm Local time my voice turn off, then I
went to bed. I wanted to make better score but always there is something that
happened. But as every contest I enjoy it a lot. It was a pleasure to have
again here at home, Rafi (KP4WW) operating the 15M. I would like to thanks
Pedro (NP4A) that give me to use at the contest his amp. (Kenwood TL-922A) to
let me go as a HP, because the 2 amps of my station are broke (Alpha 91B and
Ameritron AL-82). Thanks to everyone for the qsos and CU in the WPX CW. 73

Radio: Yaesu FT-2000
Ant: Inverted V
Amp: Kenwood TL-922A
Software: Wintest