[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 22:20:38 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 6

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   2      2
   80:  11      9
   40:  14     10
   20:  21     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     34  Total Score = 1,632

Club:

Comments:

Again, congrats to Eric, NO3M on the monster score.  Pleased to be a W coast 80m
contact for him. No luck on 160.

And. . . welcome back Kirk, N0KK, after a long QRx and Gary, K9MMS and Hal W1NN
after a less long QRX.  V. pleased to catch DanWa on 160m! Also pleased to hear
and work N8NA in DE .. . wish we could get him to submit scores.

Very rough start on 40 meters after the blaze of activity on 20, so typical as
we head into summer.

Prior to today's NS we had a great visit from Bob, K6NV and his xyl, Lois,
returning to the Tahoe area from a family wedding in OR.  and. . their fabulous
dog, Mollie Mae, who provide a great curiosity for our cats -- a diversion from
the usual deer, lizards, mice,  rattlesnakes and occasional bobcats and less
commonly, cougars.

Sorry for the delays in score compilation, but now have to get on this because
we are entering serious territory for NSL XI.

73 Bill n6zfo