[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 20:17:32 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - July 8

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   2      2
   15:  11     11
   10:
-------------------
Total:  13     13  Total Score = 169

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Missed the first 22 minutes.  Darn, I was really looking forward to this one.

I was all ready to go at 0230 but the first time I hit F4 Win-Test wouldn't
stop sending my call.  Had to shut down the rig, which got me a "Key Err"
message when I turned the K3 back on.  Rebooted  and tried again but the
computer refused to send my exchange.  Sorry W6SX to leave you in the lurch.  I
had no pencil to write down your info.  Rebooted a couple more times but the
computer refused to send anything.  Finally I created a new log file, changed
the messages and things went back to normal.  By that time it was 0248 and
almost everyone was gone from 20.

It's the first time Win-Test has failed me like that.  Sure hope this isn't the
beginning of troubles with Win-Test.

Hope to work everyone in IARU.

73, Hal (KN8HVT)