[3830] CoQP AD1C SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] CoQP AD1C SOMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 10:17:36 -0700
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: ADA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.75

  160:
   80:
   40:   95     38
   20:  105     75
   15:    6      4
   10:    1      1
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  207    118      0  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 63  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 123,120

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

ICOM IC-7600 (100)
HyGain AV-640 vertical
WriteLog 10.88

Same buggy CoQP WriteLog module as last year.  I could not tell if I had worked
a multiplier one only one mode, so I wasn't sure whether I should move people.
Some other RTTY contest going on Saturday, so avoided that mode.

4 DX stations called in (SP, DL, LU and one other).  Missed RI, VT, DC, NC(!),
HI, AK and ND.  Also missed all VE except VE3 (where was VE7?!?!?!).  There
seemed to be a decent amount of CO activity; it always surprises me when I can
work in-state on 20 and 40 meters (no 80 meters here).

Doubled my score from last year.  I'm sure Bill K0UK still smoked me in the
LP/mixed mode category like he did last year.

73 - Jim AD1C