[3830] NA Sprint CW NG7M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ng7m@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NG7M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 20:07:01 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   4
   40:  11
   20:  12
---------------------
Total:  27     Mults = 19  Total Score = 513

Club: Utah Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Ha! This was laughable... jumped in with the Utah mult for the first time since
March.  I got on at the last minute... my computer clock was fast by 6 minutes
and I couldn't hear anyone on.  So then I started hearing stations... My
exchange was goofed up and I was sending 5NN at the beginning of the exchange,
I'm sure John K4BAI wondered what is Max sending..  LOL!  Got that fixed...
then I moved to 8 6 minutes early because of my clock being off.  I thought
this is strange and decided to synch my clock.  Shizzam!  I got 6 more minutes
back.  I went back to 40 and grab a couple more Q's and then went back to 40.
Sheesh guys... sorry about all the QLF'ing tonight.  I'll try to get on again
over the next few weeks.  Pretty fun though.  Sorry about the rusty start
Gents.  de NG7M Max