[3830] CQWW CW GM4AFF SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW GM4AFF SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:37:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: GM4AFF
Operator(s): GM4AFF
Station: GM4AFF

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:  928    11       63
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15:    0     0        0
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Terrible wind on Saturday night. No it wasn't a curry I'd eaten. Lost the feed
to my dipole and the vertical went hi SWR (well, 2.5:1). It was so stormy
outside I couldn't face it in the dark so just took the night off, and fixed it
on Sunday morning. It would have required a soldering iron out there anyway.
Used my trusty old FT1000MP for this, as I'd destroyed the K3 front end the
week before the contest. Found it hard and slow going at times. It seemed to
just pay to call CQ all the time. If I went off to search (I don't pounce) I'd
lose my frequency, and the DX wouldn't hear me. Got G? from PJ2T, and failed to
get heard by A92IO, HZ1FI, KV4FZ. So, quite happy with the score.
But 27 dupes! How is that possible?!
Thanks to everyone for the points and maybe see you in the Stew Perry.

73
Stewart
GM4AFF