[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ZS M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ZS M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 19:18:01 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS,KT7E,W7ZB,KE7AUB,W7ZB
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 32.5

  160:    2     2
   80:   15    10
   40:  182    42
   20:  736    92
   15:  521    70
   10:  229    40
-------------------
Total: 1685   256  Total Score = 1,290,240

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to Joe,Andy,Mark and Steve for helping out with a quickly organized
effort.  Our usual outing at Smoke Ranch (K7ZSD) was cancelled because of a
heavy snowfall at Brad's QTH!

I think conditions were better last year, first time 20 meters has been the
'money band' here for a while - are we on the slippery slope of the Cycle 24
decline?

Fun as always, Murphy visited a bit - the bench will be busy as we get ready
for WPX in a few weeks.

73 and thanks for all the Q's from our DX friends.

-Kevin K7ZS