[3830] WAE CW XE2B Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xe2b@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW XE2B Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:16:43 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: XE2B
Operator(s): XE2B
Station: XE2B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AGS
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   32     0    36
   20:   45    50    42
   15:   85    79    58
   10:   31     7    26
-------------------------
Total:  193   136   162  Total Score = 53,298

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hats off to the EU operators for copying the QTCs, without blinking.
I could not unload 1/3 of total QTCs due to unsustained conditions on 2nd day.
Nevertheless, I had a blast with a  best score ever.

FT-1000MP +AL800H @500W
20M/15M/10M: Vertical antena
10M: 3 ele Yagi
40M: Alpha delta DX-A