[3830] BARTG 75 VA7ST SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 VA7ST SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 16:48:09 -0700
                    BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.45

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:   58
   15:   78
   10:
------------
Total:  136  Mults = 46  Continents = 5  Total Score = 31,280

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wanted to throw the shack computer into the creek after the first 20 minutes
were wasted trying to get things to work properly. Two restarts, and finally it
was running. Had worked perfectly fine on Saturday when I leaped onto the air
for this contest a day early.

Conditions on 15M were good to Europe, but only so-so to anywhere on 20M.

Nobody from Asia on this time? Spent quite a bit of time calling toward JA and
UA0 but nothing.

Great warm-up for CQWW RTTY next weekend. Have to skip most of the day
Saturday, but sure am looking forward to any time I can get for that one.

Thanks for the Qs.

-- Bud VA7ST