[3830] CQWW SSB ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:08:21 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): DH1TW, EA1AR, EC1KR, EA4SV, EA4TD, EA4TX, EA4DEC, EC4DX, EC7AKV
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  132    10       51
   80:  609    23       82
   40: 1863    32      116
   20: 1685    34      130
   15: 2148    35      133
   10: 2329    37      141
------------------------------

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

We havenÂ't met the objectives, this year we have had bad propagation in low
bands (40-80-160) we lost many NA stations that usually work (we were convinced
that victory this year would be at Central EU or Scandinavia where the low bands
were much better than in Southern EU) in the high bands propagation has been
like that last year with some fabulous 10m, Running a lot of fun !!!

The Team was formed with 9ops the first 24h and with only 6ops the last 24h.

For first time we used the Soft ARSVCOM by EA4TX integrated at Win-Test network
has allowed us to control all the antennas in all stations, really fantastic.

We have enjoyed at the Contest, has been very fun competition with several
stations, especially our congratulations to HG7T, EC2DX, IR9Y, etc...

See you at next contest (CQWW CW).

ED1R Team
www.ed1r.com