[3830] ARRL 10 C4Z(5B4AIZ) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 C4Z(5B4AIZ) SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 07:21:53 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: C4Z
Operator(s): 5B4AIZ
Station: 5B4AIZ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Mazotos
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   CW:  192    53
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  192    53  Total Score = 41,256

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Well - what can we say about this one? - best forgotten would be very apt.

This contest was a ball breaker for legal limit ops, it was no place for low or
qrp power stns, we should have had a Government warning that to participate
would be dangerous for your health!

How (poorly or poorlier) you did rather depended upon where you were and the
middle east was no place to be for this one with little propagation to
anywhere.

Running couldn't happen and S&P was rewarded with stns cq'ing in your face, I
thought I must be in a dream and someone had thrown a lead screen over my
antenna.

I am one of those optomistic people who are sure that 2nd day cannot be worse
than the first and of course get it wrong. Only 50 q's and 7 mlts on Sunday,
how's that for stickability? The xyl tells me that she made a call and the men
in white coats are waiting for me outside.

Hope they let me out in time for the next one!.

73  Brian C4Z.