[3830] TBDC W4PK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W4PK Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 17:27:28 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:51

Total:  QSOs = 207  Total Score = 583

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I came down with the flu just before the contest and then a few hours into the
test my computer had experienced a "Memory Parity Error" and it started
shutting down as soon as I turned it own.  I finally solved it by going into
"Safe Mode" in Windows XP and restoring it to a point about a week earlier.
Needless to say between my flu and the computer problem I did not get much
operating time in.  On top of all this my Internet service has been pretty much
non-existent for the past week.  I finally have it up for a bit now so I am
sending this while I can.

Thanks for all the Q's, it was fun while it lasted.

73, Sam W4PK