[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:39:38 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 4

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   5      2
   80:  10      5
   40:  26     18
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  43     27  Total Score = 1,161

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for a great start to the current Ladder. Frantic at times.  Where was
everyone on 20m??? Sigs strong but not many there to work. Bob,KW8N had an
especially strong signal, although I'm defining strong as S-4 or so.

Forty was the band tonight. . . eighty a disappointment. .. spent to much time
on 80 should have migrated to 160 earlier.

I have a sense that were spreading out more. . thanks to W9RE, N6RO  and others
who Q'd at the edges of activity.

Though I was doing great until the discovery that my local competitors all had
higher numbers.

73 Bill n6zfo