[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:35:26 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 25

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   4      2
   80:  19     12
   40:  18     12
   20:   9      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     26  Total Score = 1,066

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

What a difference a week makes.  20m zippo.

Thanks for the Q's.. . had some computer hiccups tonight, very unusual --
delays after filling a field in WL. I have a historically important score this
week; a year Columbus discovered America score would have been better, as would
be a revolutionary war score.

Some of you may have noticed a few problems on the score sheet. . please let me
know what needs to be changed and I'll collect them for Matt, NQ6N after we've
passed about week 6, where some calculations change.  Some of the problems. .
the high five average score is not being correctly calculated, the summary
information is missing (it was in an earlier version); one or two columns are
ambiguously or incorrectly named.  But it's sure great to see score up there
within minutes after postings.

See you next week.

73 Bill n6zfo