[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:12:08 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 8

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   9      9
   80:  14     12
   40:  15     13
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     35  Total Score = 1,365

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Most sigs on 20 were 449 or less so I only spent enough time there to work
nearby KW8N(thanks for 4 bands Bob) and ran away to 40 where I did better than
usual.  80 and 160 seemed a bit slower than normal but condx seemed good.
Overall a decent night.  John seemed stronger in his mobile than he usually is
at home and was easy to work on 40.

I will probably miss the next three sessions.  I depart for Palau, Guam and
Saipan next Wednesday and probably will not take the remote equipment along
since I will be traveling at the time of two of the next three sessions.  Hope
to work many of you from T88?? in ARRL DX.

73, Hal W1NN Remote from Tokyo