[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3PP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3PP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:55:48 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:   64    32
   15:  127    60
   10:  109    54
-------------------
Total:  300   146  Total Score = 131,400

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Sandwiched between two business trips, I only had a few hours to play. I stopped
at 300 and felt happy with the short sprint, but it was annoying to be unable to
do more! Conditions were pretty decent when I was on Saturday. Only two hours
were sustained in an active, straight session early Saturday afternoon, with
the rest scattered about in brief  time chunks on 10m Saturday morning.