[3830] WPX SSB IZ3ALW(IZ3NVR) SO(A)SB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, menon.ste@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IZ3ALW(IZ3NVR) SO(A)SB15 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 06:22:22 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IZ3ALW
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SO(A)SB15 LP
QTH: JN65ep
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  100
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

On saturday I was not even sure to take part, bad conditions on the bands made
me procastinate the participation till late saturday evening when made the
first QSOs. On sunday Easter commitments took me away from the radio for quite
a few time, especially during the hours where 15m were wide open. Targeted to
100Qs and finally worked them during sunday evening. Heard also KL7RA on sunday
morning (that is quite strange from here) booming with a tremendous signal.
Few NA stations, and even less from OC. The fact that VK/ZL/YB is not that easy
from my station is not a news but usually I work way more W/VE.

Not a single JA but I have not been active during the usual JA opening of the
band.

Thanks anyway for the QSOs and see you next contest

RTX: FT-450 (100W)
Ant: Threebander Vertical