[3830] WPX SSB ED3X M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ED3X M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:04:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ED3X
Operator(s): EA3IN EA3QP EA3JW EA3GEG
Station: ED3X

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Manresa
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  275
   40: 1061
   20: 1647
   15: 1268
   10:   59
------------

Club:

Comments:

Propagation to USA was less &quot;active&quot; than previous years, no real open
in 10m and 40m absolutly crowded. In this situations we've to stablish the
Broadcast Bank Days, in order to remove temporally the broadcast stations above
7200 and provide enought room to the hams during the contest.

Really interesting contest because the strategy it's completly different to the
CQWW and an wrong band change/selection can erode the final result.

High wind during saturday twisted the 40m antenna and we spent the second night
beaming to south america when the rotor control was indicating NA, so it's part
of the game, but.. we love this game.

Great competition with ED1R who finally won us, so congratulations for their
effort and for all the stations that was participating in the party.

ED3X