[3830] WAPC DX N3QE SOAB-1elAntCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] WAPC DX N3QE SOAB-1elAntCW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 07:43:02 -0700
                    Worked All Provinces of China DX Contest

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SOAB-1elAntCW HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:
   20:   3
   15:   2
   10:
--------------------
Total:   5      0  Mults = 2  Total Score = 100

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Heard many good BY signals on 20M Saturday morning. Was able to work 2 of them.

Later in the afternoon, got 3 on 15M. BD1RX had a simply hugely strong signal
and was so easy to work, I was very impressed. The others were a struggle for
me.

Want to thank all the BY stations that worked hard to pull my signal out of the
noise.

Equipment: Ten Tec Eagle, Ameritron AL-811H amp, 130 doublet up about 75 feet
between trees.

Was excited to work several stations around Beijing, and was able to look them
up on qrz.com and google maps and identify with my family's trips to China last
summer! Hey, I was stuck in traffic on that ring road right near there!

Tim.