[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 05:09:19 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 30

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:  23     16
   20:  20     17
   15:  20     14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  67     51  Total Score = 3,417

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Bands were great tonite from the PNW !  Was dreading missing 4 easy WA mults,
since neighbor RodWA was not on ....but wound up with a PBS.

Score is either 3417  (67/51) ... or.... 3300 (66/50)

Worked ToddSD at 0259 on 80 and not 100% sure he came back to me. The timing
seemed right but easily could have been a closer station he was giving his
number to.  Cant hear much out here on 80 at that time of evening, so not
sure.
Will send corrected score if I find out it was for someone else.

Nice to hear N2NT and VE3KI amongst the anointed regulars and semi-regulars.

Did ask W6SX for a copy of his audio of our Qs, and boy o boy does my CW sound
pathetic.  Sounds like I need some iron pills.  Just choppy and puny CW with
QSK on my pro2.  I would like to hear from others who can suggest a good cw rig
that wont wimp out at QRQ while running QSK.  suggestions ?

73
de
danWA K7SS

SO1R/Paper/Pen