[3830] SAC CW VA7ST SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW VA7ST SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:23:32 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5:42

   80:
   40:   50    21
   20:   63    33
   15:   20    16
   10:
-------------------
Total:  133    70  Total Score = 16,310

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

OH LA LA, that wOZ SM fun!

40M and 15M were better than they have been in previous years. In fact, 40M was
as solid to Europe on the 2-element quad as I have ever heard it -- high-power
stations sounded like they were a few miles away during the first couple of
hours of the opening, and they remained strong through the evening. If 40M
could be like that for the CQWW trio this fall, we'd be in ham heaven.

The three-pointers on 40M and a little bit of activity on 15M this year made a
huge difference in my year-over-year comparison. Score was closing in on triple
my previous best last year, and the mults also far surpassed my previous best
(70 vs 42).

Now on to BARTG 75 -- hoping for four hours of acute fun.

-- Bud VA7ST

2013  SOABHP    133     70    16310
2012  SOABHP     74     42     6048
2011  SOABHP     18     12      216