[3830] CQ WW RTTY AD1C SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AD1C SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 01:40:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:
   40:   90      38       21    11
   20:  141      36       48    20
   15:  231      23       54    23
   10:   54       2       30    15
------------------------------------
Total:  516      99      153    69  Total Score = 374,286

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Radio:     ICOM IC-7700, 100W
Antennas:  HyGain AV-640 vertical, 1/2 G5RV in attic
Software:  WriteLog

Not my best effort....

A single-band 15 would have done really well this weekend.  10m opened to
Europe both mornings, but nothing like last year.  Most of the stations I
worked on all four bands were in Europe, which is unusual for me.  I missed
easy mults like KH6 on 40, and thanks to JH4UYB for moving to 20 late in the
contest for my only JA QSO on that band.